Saturday, June 19, 2010

Days 8, 9, 10

I have to admit...I have been a slacker since I last posted. I've had one of those weekends that my family refers to as "the lost weekends." You know, the ones where you barely do anything of purpose and relegate yourself to t-shirts and athletic apparel...yeah, one of those. Nonetheless, I will update you on what I wore.

Day 8

I don't have a picture for this day...I wore a purple and gold t-shirt (in honor of my Lakers!) and athletic shorts aaaaaaall day.

Day 9

I dyed my hair yesterday. I must say, dark haired Caylyn is my favorite...pictures to come I'm sure.
I had two great, great friends in town and it was wonderful. Toy Story 3 is also wonderful.


J. Crew rosette t-shirt in coral, I think this was like $39
Express barely boot-cut jeans, I have no idea how much these are, I got them for $19

Day 10

Another "lost weekend" day...I spent the entire day in my pajamas...I even went to IHOP in them. I know, so classy. I promise tomorrow will be better. I did paint my nails though...
OPI in OPI on Collin's Avenue, Ulta $8.50

No comments:

Post a Comment